The Organising Committee of The Asian Undergraduate Research Symposium (AURS) is calling for abstract submissions. To present your research at the conference your abstract must first pass a review. Upon payment of registration fees, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
The presentation format at AURS is poster presentation only.
Poster Presentation (90 minutes)
A poster presentation provides a relaxed presentation atmosphere in which the presenter uses a poster pinned to a poster board (1800mm high by 900mm wide) to illustrate their research. Presenters will often engage with interested participants on a one-to-one basis, providing excellent opportunities for networking, discussion and relationship building. The dimensions of the poster boards are fixed. Therefore, posters should be printed in portrait rather than landscape orientation.
The organisers encourage submissions that approach the following streams from a variety of perspectives. However, the submission of other topics for consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions across a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.
- Language, Literature and Linguistics
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Music, Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Media, Film and Communication Studies
- Culture, Popular Culture and Cultural Studies
- Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences
- Ethics, Religion and Philosophy
- Sustainability: Ecology, Energy and the Environment
- History, Anthropology and Archaeology
- Geography and Landscape/Urban Planning, Architecture and Design
- Political Science: Administration, Governance and Finance
- Economics and Business Studies
- Sociology. Social Work and Social Concerns
- Technology and Information Science
- Global cross-cultural comparisons
- Public Policy (including Health and Education)
- Travel and Tourism
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
How to Submit Your Abstract
- To submit, go to IAFOR's online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 250 words)
- Your abstract will undergo review and the results will usually be returned to you within three weeks.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system. The status is displayed in the "Your Submissions" area. Your personal information may be edited at any time.
If your paper is accepted for presentation at the conference, a notification email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.