How to Participate
- Go to IAFOR's online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password. The information you enter when creating your account will be used for Letters of Acceptance, Certificates, and Listings on the website.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 250 words).
- Your abstract will be reviewed and the results will be returned to you generally within 6-10 days.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the symposium.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
- Upload your PDF Poster through the online submission system
Virtual Poster Presentation
The style of the poster is up to you. Create the poster with any software of your choosing (PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, and Spark) and convert it into a PDF file.
Your poster will be hosted and posted on the AURS website. Please prepare your poster as a single one-page PDF file.
- We cannot accept Word, PowerPoint, JPEG, or other formats.
- Your poster PDF must be only one page.
- No larger than 10MB.
- Horizontal or vertical orientations are acceptable.
- After registering for the conference you can upload your poster via the submission system.
We encourage submissions that approach the following streams from a variety of perspectives.
- Architecture, Geography and Urban Studies
- Culture, Popular Culture and Cultural Studies
- Economics and Business Studies
- Ethics, Religion and Philosophy
- History, Anthropology and Archaeology
- Language, Literature, and Linguistics
- Media, Film and Communication Studies
- Political Science: Administration, Governance and Finance
- Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences
- Public Policy (including Health and Education)
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Sociology, Social Work and Social Concerns
- Sustainability: Ecology, Energy and the Environment
- Visual and Performing Arts
Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system. The status is displayed in the "My Submissions" area. Your personal information may be edited at any time.
If your paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium, a notification email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at [email protected].