How to Participate
- Go to IAFOR's online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password. The information you enter when creating your account will be used for Letters of Acceptance, Certificates, and Listings on the website.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 250 words).
- Your abstract will be reviewed and the results will be returned to you generally within two weeks.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the symposium
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt
- Upload your PDF Poster through the online submission system
The presentation format at AURS is poster presentation only.
(On-Site) Poster Presentation (90 minutes)
A poster presentation provides a relaxed presentation atmosphere in which the presenter uses a poster pinned to a poster board (1800mm high by 900mm wide) to illustrate their research. Presenters will often engage with interested participants on a one-to-one basis, providing excellent opportunities for networking, discussion and relationship building. The dimensions of the poster boards are fixed. Therefore, posters should be printed in portrait rather than landscape orientation.
We encourage submissions that approach the following streams from a variety of perspectives.
- Architecture, Geography and Urban Studies
- Culture, Popular Culture and Cultural Studies
- Economics and Business Studies
- Ethics, Religion and Philosophy
- History, Anthropology and Archaeology
- Language, Literature, and Linguistics
- Media, Film and Communication Studies
- Political Science: Administration, Governance and Finance
- Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences
- Public Policy (including Health and Education)
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Sociology, Social Work and Social Concerns
- Sustainability: Ecology, Energy and the Environment
- Visual and Performing Arts
Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system. The status is displayed in the "My Submissions" area. Your personal information may be edited at any time.
If your paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium, a notification email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com.