The presentation format at AURS is poster presentation only.
Poster Presentation (90 minutes)
A poster presentation provides a relaxed presentation atmosphere in which the presenter uses a poster pinned to a poster board (1800mm high by 900mm wide) to illustrate their research. Presenters will often engage with interested participants on a one-to-one basis, providing excellent opportunities for networking, discussion and relationship building. The dimensions of the poster boards are fixed. Therefore, posters should be printed in portrait rather than landscape orientation.
The organisers encourage submissions that approach the following streams from a variety of perspectives. However, the submission of other topics for consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions across a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.
- Language, Literature and Linguistics
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Music, Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Media, Film and Communication Studies
- Culture, Popular Culture and Cultural Studies
- Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences
- Ethics, Religion and Philosophy
- Sustainability: Ecology, Energy and the Environment
- History, Anthropology and Archaeology
- Geography and Landscape/Urban Planning, Architecture and Design
- Political Science: Administration, Governance and Finance
- Economics and Business Studies
- Sociology. Social Work and Social Concerns
- Technology and Information Science
- Global cross-cultural comparisons
- Public Policy (including Health and Education)
- Travel and Tourism
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
How to Submit Your Abstract
If you have already had your proposal accepted, please visit the Registration page.
Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system. The status is displayed in the "Your Submissions" area. Your personal information may be edited at any time.
If your paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium, a notification email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com.