The Asian Conference on Education (ACE), one of the largest international interdisciplinary academic conferences in Asia, includes The Asian Undergraduate Research Symposium (AURS). AURS provides undergraduates with an exciting opportunity to present and learn from researchers and professionals from around the globe. Following the first three AURS events in 2015, 2016 and 2017, the AURS organisers are again reaching out to undergraduate scholars from across all fields and disciplines to participate in the 2018 symposium. Here, students will share their academic research experiences and the knowledge they have acquired as an undergraduate working with professors or academic mentors.
AURS2018, which takes place in a supportive and collegial environment in the beautiful city of Kobe, provides you with a motivating and thought-provoking opportunity to present your research, network with other undergraduates and academics from around the world, and find out how your participation in the symposium can aid you in your future directions. All student presenters will also have the chance to attend other academic sessions at ACE as an observer.
The final abstract submission deadline for AURS2018 is August 07, 2018. Registration is now open.
If you have any questions regarding AURS, please email [email protected].
Message from the Organisers
Publish before a global audience. Present in a supportive environment. Hear the latest research. Network and create new relationships. Experience Japan. Join a global academic community.
Does this sound appealing? Are you in the process of completing or have you just completed an undergraduate research project? Come to Kobe, Japan, and join students from across the globe at an international and interdisciplinary undergraduate symposium. You can present your research and develop your presentation skills. As with all IAFOR events, AURS2018 will provide the opportunity for making new contacts and networking with students and professors.
This is a special event at which you can:
- learn presentation skills in a workshop environment;
- learn to interact across national and cultural borders;
- learn to communicate with peers and professors from different universities;
- learn what it means to be engaged in an international environment or to be an academic.
The Asian Undergraduate Research Symposium will be held in conjunction with The Asian Conference on Education, providing a unique opportunity for undergraduates to gain experience at an academic event and also have the chance to present their research.
Registration for AURS2018 will allow students to attend any presentation sessions in ACE2018.
How to Submit Your Abstract
- To submit, go to IAFOR's online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to submit a password.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 250 words)
- Your abstract will undergo a review and the results will be returned to you within three weeks.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.