Present in a supportive environment. Hear the latest research. Network and create new relationships. Experience Japan. Join a global academic community.
Does this sound appealing? Are you in the process of completing or have you just completed an undergraduate research project? Come to Tokyo, Japan, and join students from across the globe at an international and interdisciplinary undergraduate symposium. You can present your research and develop your presentation skills. As with all IAFOR events, AURS2021 will provide the opportunity for making new contacts and networking with students and professors.
This is a special event at which you can:
- learn presentation skills in a workshop environment;
- learn to interact across national and cultural borders;
- learn to communicate with peers and professors from different universities;
- learn what it means to be engaged in an international environment or to be an academic.
The following speakers, among others, have presented their research at IAFOR's conferences on Education.
Sue Jackson, Pro-Vice Master (Vice President) for Teaching and Learning at Birkbeck, University of London and IAFOR International Director of Programme for Education; Rosemary Deem, OBE, Vice Principal for Education and Dean of the Doctoral School at Royal Holloway, University of London; Eiko Otani, President of Osaka Jogakuin University and education and technology expert; Barbara Lockee, Associate Director of the School of Outreach at Virginia Tech; Frieda Mangunsong, University of Indonesia Professor; Vice Chancellor (President) Mary Stuart of Lincoln University; Svetlana Ter Minasova, Founding Dean and now President of Moscow State University’s School of Foreign Languages; Akito Arima, Former Japanese Minister of Education and President of Tokyo University; Mona Abo-Zena, early childhood development expert of Brown University.
Other IAFOR Conferences in Education
- The Asian Conference on Education (ACE)
- The European Conference on Education (ECE)
- The Asian Conference on Education & International Development (ACEID)
- The IAFOR Conference on Educational Research & Innovation (ERI)
- The IAFOR Conference for Higher Education Research – Hong Kong (CHER)
- The IAFOR International Conference on Education – Hawaii (IICEHawaii)
- The IAFOR International Conference on Education – Dubai (IICEDubai)
- The Barcelona Conference on Education (BCE)
- The Osaka Conference on Education (OCE)
Ways to Get Involved
IAFOR depends on the assistance of a large number of international academics and practitioners who contribute in a variety of ways to our shared mission of promoting international exchange, facilitating intercultural awareness, encouraging interdisciplinary discussion and generating and sharing new knowledge. We are grateful for the time, effort and expertise donated by all our volunteer contributors.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
If you have any questions, or if you would like to suggest additional ways in which you could contribute to IAFOR’s interdisciplinary activities, please feel free to email [email protected]g.